Thursday, February 12, 2009

6,543 miles

Since my Valentine is eight time zones away for the holiday this year, here are my plans.

Tomorrow is my day. Pedicure, movie, lunch, massage. All alone. I've never said "table for one." We'll see how that goes. Maybe I'll chicken out and sneak my lunch into the movie.

Saturday will be Glitter's day. I'm getting her a tiny little wrist corsage--she loves flowers. We'll make and decorate cupcakes and do whatever else she wants to do. The computer will be off all day long. I'm all hers until she says, "Go away Mama." Yes, she says that.

I hope everyone enjoys their Love Day. Hold your men extra close this year.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a lot of fun activities planned! The corsage idea is darling. I'm sure it's so hard to have your hubby so far away. ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we lived closer we could totally do a girls nite tonite. I will be thinking about you!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete